Tuesday, September 13, 2011

It's been a long time

Sorry I haven't written anything in awhile. I have been soemwhat busy working on some art projects and I just got back from 34 days in Europe. I usually stay for 2 months at least, but the US economy SUCKS at this time and I had to do a scaled down trip. Though hopefully I will make up for that shortly. In the meantime. I have some pictures and video to show you of my time spent in Europe. I hope you enjoy them...Once they are actually posted.



All recipes posted here are a composite of random recipes found online, in various cookbooks, taken from family, friends, neighbors and dishes/creations I have tried and/or made myself. Any similarity to people's personal or unique family recipes is purely coincidental, and no one actually owns the rights to any food combinations if you think about it. No matter how unique. Food for thought?!

No comments:

Post a Comment