Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Saying goodbye to old friends


It's always sad when someone close to you moves away. As recently I had to say goodbye to a friend of 13 years who moved back to Europe. I am not sure if he will ever come back to live, or merely visit periodically as that is all still up in the air. Luckily I am in Europe every summer so I can always visit him and his brother in Berlin come summertime. It's just that we had a ritual of going movie hoping at least every other week, and now that will come to an end. As it's not as fun to movie-hop alone. Actually it's kind of sad. But I imagine I will still do it, as I have done it alone in the past. Though the next time that I plan to go out is around the 14th of January because of time, scheduling, work and money.






All recipes posted here are a composite of random recipes found online, in various cookbooks, taken from family, friends, neighbors and dishes/creations I have tried and/or made myself. Any similarity to people's personal or unique family recipes is purely coincidental, and no one actually owns the rights to any food combinations if you think about it. No matter how unique. Food for thought?!

No comments:

Post a Comment