Thursday, June 11, 2009

Movies Galore: Way too much free time!



I use to be a film critic so I have seen my fair share of movies. So many in fact that I really do not enjoy movies as much as I should or did once in the past. As I am pretty much over saturated with films to the point that even great films, do not register as much as they should. Though I still make it a point to go to the movies every single week, at long as there is at least one decent film out. I usually see at least 2 films and even more if I can stand it, but the older one gets the harder it is to sit in one space for long periods of time. Plus being almost 2 meters tall doesn't really help matters either. Still I do enjoy the movies and will continue to go since I still do not have to pay and haven't paid for films for close to a decade now. This summer I am looking forward to a few films this summer, namely Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, GI JOE, 9, The Surrogates, Moon, Harry Potter and D-9. Which I think is very pertinent to today's day and age, especially with immigration being the hot button it is. The ad campaign they are using for the film is excellent. With actual posters and bust stop posters telling you to call and report alien sightings. Unfortunately I will be in Europe most of the summer so I will have to see cam copies of most films online, or wait til I return to the US. Something I am not really able to do as I am more of an ID kind of guy, sad to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment