Thursday, May 14, 2009

Travel Whore: The 1st Blog Ever!



Okay everyone this is my first attempt at a Blog aside from the half assed ones on my MySpace pages, but I gave that up a long time ago ( Facebook rules!). So please do forgive me as I tend to write everything in a very stream of consciousness sort of way or format, as that is just how my mind seems to work. Which incidentally I do not think lends itself very well to the printed page...or in this case the printed screen. It is also not every one's cup of tea for writing styles. Unfortunately I am also a horrible speller and tend to forget to include words from time to time that are actually quite important to the story or actual narrative of unfolding events. So I do hope you will understand if this Blog is slightly less than perfect as it were from time to time. It is many a bit of fun and to showcase some of the places I will visit this summer while in Europe. Specifically Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Sweden, Denmark, and if there is time, Morocco, Ibiza, France and Italy, as well as all the places I have already been to throughout the US and Europe during my many travels. My Blog will also feature some of my other interests such as films ( I use to be a film critic and go to the movies at least once a week here in LA), Food ( going out and cooking), collectibles ( I collect a lot of shit) and various other tidbits and whatnot. If you have any questions, comments or feedback, please feel free to message me here, below, or via travelwhore@rocketmail.com, and travelwhore09@gmail.com .

Which reminds me, I actually tried to get a few different email addresses with just TravelWhore, but it is not as easy as you would think. Hence the dash or hyphen in my Blogspot web address. Anyway I will start to regularly update this Blog during my annual summer trip to Europe which starts next month! So be on the lookout for that and tons of pictures of me and my friends adventures. Until then please take care of yourself and Enjoy! My next Blog should be sometime this weekend after I have seen Angels and Demons and some other films at the local Movie Theatre.


No comments:

Post a Comment