Sunday, November 22, 2009

Dinner in WestWood







I am not in Westwood all that often and when I am, it's usually fun to eat in the one local dining establishments. Although I do not often choose BJ's to eat because I think the food is somewhat over priced for what it is, but I have to admit that I really do like their wedge salads. Which is essentially just a slice of Iceberg Lettuce, Blue Cheese Dressing & Crumble, chopped Onions, Tomatoes and Bacon Bits. Something so simple a child could make it, though their Blue Cheese Dressing is really, really good and one of my favorites. Aside from the salad I had a BBQ Pulled Pork sandwich and thinly cut fries, which like I said was over priced. I would have preferred to have gone somewhere else, but the friends I was with kind of insisted we go there and I felt I owed them so I conceded. My stomach ended up paying for it later on, but that is just one of the down falls of getting on in years it seems. One can no longer eat as much as they once did.



No comments:

Post a Comment