Sunday, February 21, 2010

Dream a Little Dream: Part 5



This morning I woke and remembered most of the dream I had last night, which in itself was somewhat odd. I haven't dreamed as much as I use to in awhile, now have I been able to recall them accurately. But last night I dreamed about being in a house, taking Japanese lessons from the teacher I just had this past semester. Apparently the classes were taught my my professor's house, which I'm sure looks nothing like my former teacher's actual house ( I have never seen my teacher's house). In this dream an old co worker of mine named Travis was having the usual problems with his girlfriend, another person whom I have never met and do not know what she even looks like. But she was in the dream just like he was, which was odd since I almost never dream about people I actually know. Plus there is not really a valid reason why I should have reamed about this person as I have not seen or heard from them in several years. The only thing I can think of is the fact that I was just in New Orleans and met a lot of Southern people there, and the person I dreamed about is originally from the South as well. So maybe that is why. Either way there was a lot of dialogue in my dream, but of course I can't remember most of it. I do know that Travis was sleeping in my professor's house, possibly on the sly which wold be very strange in real life. He was also having problems with his girlfriend and I was offering advice, which seemed to upset him. And that is about all she wrote in terms of what I can meaningfully recall. Just more random weirdness.


No comments:

Post a Comment