Friday, February 12, 2010

Rain Rain Go Away




Currently I am New Orleans, very, very close to the French Quarter and it is raining almost non stop! My first time in the Big Easy and it is a cold wet mess! Almost no one was out and about last night in the French Quarter and I saw absolutely nothing in terms of the drunken behavior New Orleans is famous for! I was most upset and hope it was just because Thursday is typically a slow night, although it is a few days before the actual Mardi Gras, so one never knows. Either way while my hotel is rather nice, and the free breakfast is an added bonus, I do not want to be stuck in my room all week long! I came here for the New Orleans culture, food, music, night life, and most of all drunken nudity! Which I do not think I will see if it is too cold to get naked in the first place! Hopefully since tonight is Friday there will actually be something worth seeing going on. I will keep everyone informed.


No comments:

Post a Comment