Monday, January 25, 2010

Late Night Wars



I guess because of all that has been going on in the late night wars, I am definitely with team CoCo. Though if you ask me the whole thing is rather silly. Right from the get go people knew that having the Jay Leno show at 10pm was going to be a failure as well as cost hundreds if not thousands of jobs in the entertainment industry by removing all the 10pm shows from the line up. And personally I prefer to see a good drama, cop or otherwise at 10pm rather than Jay Leno being insincere to his guests. Which for the most part have not really been all that interesting, but I am not exactly in the Jay Leno's shows core demographic as he tends to skew a little bit older nowadays than Conan does. Whom I frankly find more entertaining to begin with, as I like his more dark sense of humor or bite if you will when compared to Leno mostly vanilla act.

No comments:

Post a Comment