Saturday, January 23, 2010

Cell Phone Update: Number 8



While waiting for the bus today I had the pleasure of listen to two fine upstanding examples of the very best that humanity has to offer. In this case an elderly Asian man talking about the quality of food in prison, and a whithered Hispanic woman who apparently also did a little bit of jail time and is now nursing a severely injured leg. From her mainly complaints I was able to determine that she was repeatedly stabbed by an ex boyfriend, dealer or some other low-life scumbag she associated with. Normally I would have not concerned myself with the rambles of people I considered to be social pariah, but these two society outcast were talking so loud that it was impossible for me to read my book in peace or ignore them. Making me wonder why anyone would choose to have such a conversation in public is beyond me. Some people I will just never understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment