Friday, January 29, 2010

Pee Wee Herman Live at Club Nokia



UPDATE: Get the $20 RUSH tickets to this event if you can. The theatre wasn't even full when I saw the show, and there were plenty of good seats left. So getting the last minute and much cheaper RUSH tickets is definitely a good idea!


In just a few short hours I will be seeing Pee Wee Herman live at Club Nokia! It should be an interesting night! I have made it a point to try to see and do more things in the Los Angeles area, as I have been living her for over 10 years now. I use to go out and do something in the city every weekend, but now I am lucky if I get out once or twice a month. Hence I am trying to see as many things as possible, and to get back into the whole Los Angeles entertainment scene as it were. Since Los Angeles has a lot to offer if you only take the time to look.


I would post pictures, but apparently there is no photography allowed at the show. Which is why I really need to invest in a cell phone that has a decent camera attached. More info about the show to follow and more post coming this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment