Tuesday, December 22, 2009

DEJA VU



I just finished the book City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare, when I had a little bit of Deja Vu. Either that or a flashback to a prophetic dream I once had. The way the book ends, reminded me of reading the next book in the series while being in Vegas. Which is exactly where I will be come tomorrow by this time. I also do not even have the next book yet as I plan to get it later tonight from Borders. I also remember that in my original dream I end up winning some money while vacationing in Vegas, so that could be a rather nice bonus. Either way it is somewhat nice for a dream I had in the past to make more sense now, since I had never ever heard of the book series when I initially had the dream way back when. In fact there is a chance they were not even published yet, and I haven't been to Vegas in over a decade. So I quickly dismissed the dream as just being completely random. Let's see if it actually comes true and I win some cash! More on this later on of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment