Monday, December 14, 2009

Vegas Bound: A slightly different Christmas




I decided to abandon my family for the holidays, mainly because of Secret Santa and how much I hate it (See early posts for my full wrath regarding the dreaded Secret Santa). So I am up and leaving for Vegas come this Christmas! I will be staying at the lovely, or cheap rather Circus Circus for 4 days and nights of drinking, gambling and various shows like The Lion King and Cirque Du Soleil's O.


I haven't been to Vegas in over a decade, so this will be a chance for me to actually see and take some decent pictures of Vegas and the Vegas strip. As well as see some shows I have been meaning to see for awhile, like The Lion King. Not exactly the most traditional Christmas Holiday, but it's nice to be somewhere different, doing different things. I am actually looking forward to seeing the bright lights and many going-ons Vegas has to offer, especially now that I am a little older and a little wiser. I am also looking forward to the all you can eat buffet at Circus Circus, though I understand the lines to get in are sometimes hours long. I am assuming that since it will be Christmas in Vegas, the lines will be even longer than usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment