Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Vegas here I come!



I am actually on a plane heading for Vegas as this post is posted, and unfortunately I will not be able to post anything new for awhile. Sure there are a few posts that are scheduled to be posted, but I will not have anything that is in the now or up to date while I am away. Unless I find some cheap Internet access. I do not have a laptop yet and my PSP is a pain in the ass to use the airport and hotels WiFi service. Which makes me think I might get a PSPgo as they are supposed to be easier to use, though typing the way they have set it up it still a bitch to use. Anyway I wish everyone a fun filled holiday week and subsequent weekend. I hope you all get exactly what it is you wish for this Holiday season and have a very merry Christmas or Hanukkah depending on your faith. Personally I am not religious, so Christmas is just a plain o Holiday to me, but some people get really offended if you say Merry Christmas all the time. And with that I am out of here, wish me luck as I plan to gamble a little bit, but mainly I am just here to see some shows, relax, work on some over due artwork and have a good time away!

No comments:

Post a Comment