Monday, December 21, 2009

How big is your penis?



This is totally random, but I was reminded of something because I just saw a condom commercial. Awhile back I was with a good friend of mine in Sweden. He was about to go somewhere for something and needed to buy condoms like the responsible boy he is. So we went to some little grocery store to get them. To my great shock the guy behind the counter asked my friend how big his penis was. Apparently in Sweden you buy condoms tailored to your size and have to tell whoever sells them how big your penis is. Either way I found the whole thing to be hilarious, as well as potentially embarrassing. I mean what if you have a really small penis, you have to admit it to a complete stranger. Though come to think of it, it make more sense to get a more tailored condom. And Americans have way too many hang ups when it comes to sex, while the Swedes definitely do not!

No comments:

Post a Comment