Friday, October 2, 2009

Dream a Little Dream: Part 2



Last night I had another rather bizarre dream. It seemed to take place on some sort of Zoo-like compound, with animals running around in the open and naturally able to speak. This was a dream after all. There were actual dormitories and open faces cages, where lions, elephants, giraffes and hippos roamed the compound freely, spoke perfect English and walked around upright. In this dream there was either a somewhat malicious hippo or an evil elephant in charge of everyone. I am not sure exactly as you know how characters and character details in dream can often change at random or for no discernible reason. The evil elephant (or hippo) in charge apparently could write changes into effect via some sort of computer key pad or palm pilot thing. Kind of like a super real life editor that would let him edit out or change anything he didn't like by simply changing the spelling of words. Like if you were about to hit him with a Brick, he could re write it to you had a nervous Tick and so on...I know, I know, but it's a dream after all and you can't always read too much into them.


In the dream I was also friends with a fly, which was rather bizarre as the fly never talked. Yet I was able to understand what the fly meant for some reason which was rather odd, but like I said it was a dream after all. At some point we both decided to go up against the malicious Hippo, and I think there was someone else there too. I just can't recall who it was, and if they were a real person or another animal?



No comments:

Post a Comment