Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Travel Whore Logo



It took me forever to get even a crappy version of my Blog's logo up and running. Blogspot wont let you enter HTML code in the title square box nor make other adjustments within some of the other squares that I need to do so in in order to display my images correctly. Plus it looks like transparencies/Gifs will not work on these pages as well, which is just lame. I have to color match all the backgrounds now and that is a pain, unless I know the color codes by heart or can find them and that is not always an easy thing. Anyway it is a lot of extra work for very little pay back as it were, as I have a full schedule of classes this semester. But I do enjoy art so I can't really complain especially since it's what I do for a living. I will periodically update my logos and other images throughout the year, especially during holidays and special occasions like my 1 year anniversary of Blogging. Which will be in the middle of 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment