Thursday, October 15, 2009

GLEE






I am not really a fan of musicals and I am way too old and not gay enough to enjoy the likes of High School Musical, but I have to admit that I really dig FOX's GLEE. There is just something wacky, dark, entertaining and immensely enjoyable about the show as a whole. I love pretty much the entire cast and their weird little character traits. Especially the more screwed up, repressed or neurotic characters on the show. Plus it is always fun to see people being tortured in High School for their nerdiness or for being social outcasts. Though I do not think anyone at my High School was ever that mean to anyone, especially those people who were in band, Theatre or the Audio Visual Club. Although come to think about it, I do not recall if we actually had a Glee Club at my High School, or at least I didn't notice if there was one. I guess I was too popular, so there was no reason why I should know. Though I am aware we had a pretty prolific music and theatre department, so maybe the Drama club was our Glee Club as it were.





Later on in Feb/march there will be a special panel at the Paley center for Radio and television featuring just about all the cast from Glee and I am really looking forward to attending that. Tickets go on sale for members starting Friday the 22nd and I imagine that Glee will sell out right away! I will of course take a shit load of pictures and I will post them here, as well as the pictures from any of the other Paley center events I might attend. More info to follow in the coming months.

No comments:

Post a Comment