Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Dream A Little Dream:Part 3

Last night I had one of the most bizarre dreams, most likely because I drank a bunch of Nightquil before I went to bed. Basically I came home to where I was living in the dream, only to find that most of my stuff was missing or had been moved. The room I had was sometimes in an actual house or apartment and sometimes it was outside which was strange. Either way when I came home to find out that most of my stuff was missing I freaked out. I started yelling and demanding that the person who took my stuff suffer and that all my property be returned.


Eventually I found out that my landlord, with a German-esque accent, moved my stuff so he could have a hugh party. Which pissed me out as I would have been Okay with a party, just not someone going through my stuff and then lying about it. I woke up completely angry and thought it was real for a little while.


No comments:

Post a Comment