Saturday, October 24, 2009

The SF Exotic Erotic Ball






As you are reading this I will most likely be very, very drunk and surrounded by naked people...or mostly naked people. For I will be at the Annual Perry Mann Exotic Erotic Ball , partying it up with a bunch of people in costume or not as the case maybe. For this event is essentially an adult/naughty Halloween Costume Party, where pretty much anything goes. As a great number of people there are Butt-Naked and possibly engaging in public sex. At least they have been each year that I have gone, and it is not always a pretty site. Which reminds me, here is some advice for first timers or even veterans. Make sure that special girl you are talking to or letting touch your dick, is actually a woman! I remember last year I saw a couple of guys getting blown or jerked off and the girls who were servicing, were not girls if you ask me. In fact I felt as if I should warn the people involved, but then I figured that maybe they already knew and just didn't care, or it was their thing?! You never know at uch events, as some people just like to act out sexually in Public. Now me on the other hand, I am more of your even mix of exhibitionist and voyeur. It just depends on the company and/or how much alcohol I have drunk, as I am very dirty/horny drunk. Usually I just take a lot of pictures, which I will post at a later date since this post was actually written in advance and I have not technically taken any 2009 pictures yet. But rest assured that I will be taking many a picture come the ball! If you have any questions and/or would like to attend next year's ball, please feel free to email me at travelwhore09@gmail.com or check out the link above. In fact tickets for this year's ball are still available at the door as well, if you happen to live in the SF area and are close to the Cow Palace.


















No comments:

Post a Comment