Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Scary Ass Big Black Tranny!






After I attended the KROQ Transformers: ROTF DVD release party, I took the first bus home. Which actually took a lot longer than it should have, and that is all because of a very large, and very scary-nasty looking black Tranny in a wheelchair. A motorized wheelchair I might add that was so overloaded with useless crap, and Nick knacks that the tranny couldn't even board the bus. So everyone on the bus had was forced to wait for at least 10 minutes while the tranny attempted again and again to get into the bus, by backing up, and turning again and again. By which point everyone on the bus, including me was absolutely furious! As there was no reason why all of us had to wait for some mentally unstable freak in a wheelchair, whom I don't even think really needed a wheelchair in the first place. As the tranny was so grossly overweight, to the point that I imagine it was difficult for him to walk only because of that. Plus the tranny was obviously enjoying being the center of attention, even negative attention, that it was doubly annoying.


Now normally I really try to be an open minded person, to not judge and to be tolerant of those who are very different from myself. But the tranny I encountered was the kind of person I cannot stand and I have very little patience for in the real world. I only wish I had a picture of the tranny's face so I could show you what an absolute mess he was, but I only got pictures of the tranny from behind. Still you can clearly see from the photos that the tranny in question was a very large black man, way too large to ever fool anyone that they are or could ever be anything other than a man. With a voice that was so incredibly deep that there was nothing feminine about him aside from the crap he tangled within his nasty bird's nest of a wig and the tacky trailer trash jewelery and clothing he was wearing. He literally looked like some patch work doll, mixing a little bit of what every Hollywood stereotype of tranny or hooker looks like. Which let me tell you, is a look not even a beautiful woman can pull off. Let alone some utterly disgusting large-ass black tranny.

No comments:

Post a Comment