Friday, October 2, 2009

Secret Santa: Oh how I hate you!



A few years ago my lovely step sister in Law ( I know modern family relations can be somewhat confusing), instigated Secret Santa for the entire family. Without really asking family members ahead of time what their feelings regarding the matter were, or at least I was never asked what my opinion was. Actually come to think about it, I am never consulted about any family issues. So that might just be my family's disfunctionality at work. Either way I absolutely hate Secret Santa, no matter what the reason behind it! For Secret Santa is something that co workers or strangers do, not actual family members. And to add further insult to injury the supposed reason behind my family's change over to Secret Santa was to save money, but aside from my my extended family is pretty well off if not moderately wealthy. Although they could

No comments:

Post a Comment