Wednesday, September 23, 2009

99 Cents Store






I am not sure how many states in the US actually have a 99 cents store, as they don't seem to have a lot of them in Northern California. But here in the LA area there are quite a few of them. Initially I thought the 99 Cents store was just a step away from Goodwill or the welfare office, but they actually have some pretty cool stuff. Like the charger pack I bought for my very old Nokia Model Tracfone ( Pictured below). Usually I shop there for random items, spices, pasta, condiments ( where else can you get Del Monte ketchup for only a buck) and cleaning supplies. That way I can throw everything away after I am done cleaning or mopping up as the case maybe( Yes, I know it's not very green of me). Stuff that it doesn't really matter if it is a name brand or not, although the 99 cents does actually have it's fair share of name brands. It is also a great place to shop if you have a younger brother or sister, or in my case a younger niece and nephew. Who are too young to realize that you didn't exactly break the bank when it came to buying them their Christmas or Birthday presents. Although the 99 cents store regularly has actual toys sold at major toy store like Toys R us. I recently bought a bunch of Littlest pet Store and DC Universes toys which I will give to my niece and nephew this upconmg Christmas. I also buy all my wrapping paer and gift bags there, as they are still way cheaper than any regular store. Plus wrapping paper is only going tobe ripped apart and discarded anyway, why spend alot of such things.




No comments:

Post a Comment