Sunday, September 20, 2009

Artwork



I've been drawing since I was a Little kid and doing professional artwork and animation since college. You could say it is my life long passion, as I can't imagine a single day of not wanting to draw something or not being able to draw something. Although that has happened more than once as life goes on and I get older, I am finding it harder and harder to make time to draw. And now that I actually make my living from my artwork, I am having trouble finding the energy or motivation to work on personal projects. One of the drawbacks of doing what you love for a living, it eventually seems like work! I use to make custom Birthday and Holiday cards for every occasions and for all my friends and family, especially for birthdays and Christmas, but I hardly ever do that and it's a shame.







The last major personal art I did was design over 30 custom artwork T-Shirts. The somewhat naughty image of a man doing something t a sheep is from some T-Shirts I did for the camping group I was apart of during Roskilde 2009 ( Roskilde in case you did not know, is a huge 10 day outdoor music festival in Roskilde, Denmark where more than 150 bands from around the world perform). This particular shirt design is was random people got if they happened to do something...I will leave it to your imagination, just what they did exactly to get a shirt like this for free ( Here's a hint, it's actually on the shirt itself).

No comments:

Post a Comment