Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The Problem with Languages

Actually my post really should read The problem with taking so many languages at the same time. as currently I am taking French, German and Japanese. Now before you say I must be some kind of linguistic sadist or savant, let me assure you that I am neither. Far from it in fact as I pretty much suck at all languages, even English to a certain degree as some of my post can attribute. I mere am trying to get better as the languages I already speak or partially know from previous classes, teaching or my upbringing. Remember I am a French Citizen because of my mother and we spoke French at home for the most part. Which is why I cannot read or write in French to save my life. I speak German because I lived in Austria for so long, but once again I cannot really read or write. Japanese was my minor in college, but that was years ago so this is all just review for the most part as I have a lot of free time on my hands and do not want to just sit around getting fat or being a bum.

No comments:

Post a Comment