Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Michael Jackson and other Celebrity Deaths



When a celebrity, or at least certain celebrities die prematurely. I am rarely surprised. I mean I am surprised when they die as you never expect when it will happen exactly, just that it will happen. I am also taken aback by the realization that I will no longer be able to enjoy their music, singing, acting, directing, writing or what have you. Like in the case of River Phoenix who is still one of my favorite actors, and it is such a waste that he died as talented as he was and as young as he was. But I digress as there are just certain people or types of celebrities that you know will die prematurely, tragically or in some cases horribly. As such I have always known that Michael Jackson would die at an early age or at least not from natural causes, because he can't do anything normally, not even die. Just as I also know that Lindsey Lohan, Brittney Spears, Amy Whinehouse and a slew of other celebrities will also die in some random or bizarre manner before their time. Though in Amy and Lindsey's case it will undoubtedly involve alcohol, drugs and/or a car accident. I am also secretly hoping that Paris Hilton will die in some tragic yet stupid manner, as befits her unique level of insipidness. Today's posts which will be added/updated later on. Michael Jackson and other celebrity deaths. Obama on Letterman and health care.

No comments:

Post a Comment