Sunday, September 20, 2009

The Exotic Erotic Ball


For those of you who do not know, every year in San Ffrancisco there is the Exotic Erotic Ball. The best way to describe it would be that it's an adult themed or oriented Naughty Halloween Costume Party where pretty much anything goes. You can even walk around buck naked if you wish to and a lot of people do...Though these are the types of people who really should not be walking around naked if you ask me, but to each their own. This year will be my 5th time at the ball. The 1st time I went I was just out of high school ( You have to be 18 or older) and I was a much more repressed individual. So open displays of sex and nudity kind of freaked me out back then, though not anymore. Living in and traveling to Europe so many times kind of took care of that. Anyway for this years Ball on October 24th, I am going as a Pilgrim. I had already purchased a costume but it was too small and I had to send it back. I am waiting for my new one to be sent to me, and hopefullythis time it will fit. It is an XXL costume, but I am sometimes more than XXL. I will post pictures as soon as I get the costume sometime next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment