Sunday, September 20, 2009

Collectively Obsessed



I believe I have a little bit of a compulsive behavior problem, although not in the way that most people associate the words compulsive behavior. My thing is I tend to collect certain things rather obsessively or compulsively, and not necessarily for a tangible reason. I mean everyone has hobbies and collects something, but I collect a lot of things. An example of this would be the picture to the left. These multi colored/styled things are called BellHedz and they are from Taco Bell. A fast food Mexican chain I rarely go to, except since I found out about these Kids meal toys. For some reason their overall design and color scheme just said something to me and now I have been somewhat obsessively collecting them. Traveling to multiple locations in order to get them, as most locations are out of them. I even figured out the codes that are printed on the inside lid of each sealed box so I ensure I will not get a duplicate toy. There are 32 in all and so far I have 10. I have been buying them separately as it is cheaper than buying a Kids meal each time. And this is not the only time this has happened, as I have been sucked in by numerous Happy Meal or Kids Meal toys from different fast food chains and I have to keep my spoils in storage as I have that many.

No comments:

Post a Comment