Saturday, September 19, 2009

The Craigslist Killer

It's a Wonder that people aren't more safe or at least more cautious when it comes to Internet transactions and Internet safety in general. Specifically when dealing with complete strangers. I am currently watching a news report on the Craigslist Killers, and they are discussing how easy it was for him to meet and eventually kills his victims via the Internet and Craigslist. People really need to be more cautious. I mean when I meet a new client for various art or web design projects I'm commissioned to do, I initially meet them in public places. Purely for safety reasons and it's not like I am really in danger of being attacked. After all I am the shortest in my family at 6 foot 5 inches. Unfortunately you can never be too safe in this day and age. So everyone out there, especially you Craigslist freaks, looking to get nasty with someone! Please be safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment