Monday, September 14, 2009

Playstation PS3 Games arrived today



Some people who have worked in retail before already know about the RLS Playstation site. Basically it's a site for employees of stores that sell Playstation products where they can take quizzes and tests and get free or greatly reduced Playstation products in return as a thank you. I have been doing it for years now, even though I no longer work for a company that would allow me to be a part of the site. Today I got Little Big Planet and Drake's Fortune. Drake's Fortune is a gift for my Uncle and Little Big Planet is actually my 10th PS3 game I own. Which is actually pretty funny since I don't even have a Playstation 3 yet. In fact I also have about 10 or
20 Xbox 360 games and I don't own a 360 either. It's on my ever growing list of Things to Buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment