Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Europe: Travel plans for 2010



Even though in my private every day life, I am not what you would call very organized. I am pretty on the ball when it comes to my annual summer trips to Europe and other places. Hence this is just a general list of events I plan to attend and/or places I plan to visit during the summer of 2010. Every summer I visit my friends in Sweden, as well as attend the Zurich Street Parade, and for the past 3 years I have been attending Roskilde (Which is something everyone who likes music and parties should really try to attend at least once in their lives). This list will be altered, updated and whatnot throughout the coming months, as plans change and events possibly get canceled ( Like the Love Parade, which they unfortunately have done more than a few times in the past due to the faltering economy). if you have any suggestions as to places I should go or events I should attend, please let me know.


FLY TO EUROPE: June 23rd, 2010
Roskilde Music Festival: Roskilde, Denmark June 27th-July 4th, 2010
The B Parade: Sometime in early July, 2010 if they do not cancel again
The 2010 Love Parade: Ouisburg, Germany in July/August 2010 unless they cancel again
Sweden Trip #4: Gothenburg, Sweden sometime in July/August, 2010 for 2 weeks
The Zurich Street Parade: August 7th, 2010
Frequency Music festival: August 18th -22nd, 2010
RETURN TO THE US: August 25th, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment